So I’ve been nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by Isabel from Isabel’s Insight and Victoria from Victoria-Jane Fashion/Beauty – two beautiful little beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogs. Thanks ladies! So what are the ‘One Lovely Blog’ rules?
You must display the award logo at the top of your post.
You must thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
Add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do.
Add 7 facts about yourself into the post.
So here’s my facts –
1. My favourite films are Elf (to be honest any Christmas film but this one makes me laugh probably more than it should), Harry Potter, The Godfather and Calamity Jane.
2. I regularly have full conversations with my cat, Molly and my dog, Alfie. My cat is actually a boy but we didn’t realise this till last year, everyone else calls him Ollie now – I point blank refuse to do this! In fact I call him ‘Molly Mu Mu’ – my partner hates this!
3. I am getting married next July – not long to go now!
4. I listen to a lot of Muse & Lana Del Ray.
5. I hate fizzy drinks and peanut butter.
6. I love Edinburgh – I love Stockbridge for it’s charity shops, I love the National Museum, the Christmas Market, the view of the castle and all the beautiful shops (this is where my closest ‘Lush’ lives, enough said!).
7. My favourite book is The Time Traveler’s wife by Audrey Niffenegger.