So I had a lot of fun putting this Christmas Gift Guide together. Moving on from stocking fillers and edging closer to my luxury list (a girl can dream), this list contains 12 gorgeous gifts all between £20-£30.
1. Laura Mercier Lip Transform Trio Make-Up Set (£25) Available from John Lewis this set includes a Mini Lip Pencil, Mini Crème Smooth Lip Colour and a Full Size Lip Glacé. The set also comes in a stunning deep ruby shade. The Laura Mercier Eye Transitional Trio Makeup Gift Set (£25) is also available online.
2. Benefit Pretty Parfait Gift Set (£29.50) Exclusive to John Lewis this sweetie shop inspired limited edition makeup and fragrance set includes; Benefit They’re Real, Benetint, POREfessional (7.5ml) and Laugh With me LeeLee Mini.
3. Bobbi Brown Mini Eye Palette (£26) A sleek miniature on-the-go palette containing the shades; Bone Shimmer Wash Shadow, Sugar Plum Metallic Shadow, Cool Ivory, Pink Rose Sparkle Shadow, Saddle Shadow, Opal Sparkle Shadow, Gold Sparkle & Nude (size 2.15″ L x 2.1).
4. Benefit Delecta-Belles Christmas Gift Set (£29.50) Worth £39 this collection of four fragrance miniatures includes Laugh with me LeeLee (10ml), Under my spell Noelle (10ml), Ring my Bella (10ml) and My place or Yours Gina (10ml).
5. River Island Pink Scarf Print Vanity Case (£25) A beautiful makeup bag to store all your Christmas goodies with gold tone metal zip fastenings and two compartments (height 19cm, width 26cm, handle drop 3cm).
6. Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms (£29) Three fabulous miniature versions of Charlotte Tilbury’s K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipsticks in a handy, clutch-friendly size, containing MINI K.I.S.S.I.N.G – Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect & So Marilyn.
7. Benefit Feeling Dandy (£25.50) I know yet another Benefit gift set, this is the last one I promise! This little pop-in-your-handbag sized treat is perfect for day and night. This set includes some of my favourite products and will definitely be on my Christmas list this year! The set includes; posietint, high beam, dandelion box’o’powder, dandelion lip gloss and powder brush.
8. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection (£29) This little tin features both matte and shimmer finishes, both soft delicate and dark glamorous looks can be created with eye shadows that are designed to suit all skin tones.
9. Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics (£22) This palette contains cooler tones than the original. Containing 6 highly pigmented, rich and buttery neutral shades this palette is extremely versatile and compliments all skin tones.
10. Clinique Twice as Happy (£28) This is one of my favourite uplifting day scents, you can’t help but feel happy and summery smelling this beautiful fragrance. This great value gift set includes both the Clinique Happy Perfume Spray 30 ml and Clinique Happy Body Smoother 75 ml.
11. YSL Touche Eclat Christmas Gift Set (£25)
This luxury Christmas gift set contains the cult classic Touche Eclat highlighter and a mini Baby Doll mascara.
12. NARS Tech Fashion Lipgloss Set (£25)
This set includes four limited edition shimmering glosses, in a range of shades from a pretty pink nude to a rich red. Set contains shades: Shimmering Peach Sorbet, Shimmering Sheer Fig, Shimmering Sheer Raspberry and Sheer Ruby.
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway to win Benefit’s beautiful Christmas limited edition gift set – Cutie Cravings! This gorgeous set includes miniatures of Benefit’s bestselling products such as: the POREfessional (7.5ml), They’re Real! (3.0g), Hoola (3.0g) with a brush, Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Fauxmance (6.5ml) and four Longwear Powder Eyeshadows (4x 0.8g) in ‘It’s Complicated’, ‘Nude Swings’, ‘Quick, Look Busy’ and ‘Thanks A Latte’. To enter click here.