Ready for Part 3 of my Christmas beauty gift guide? Today we’re going a little more expensive and looking at goodies priced from £10 up to £20. My gift ideas so far have been aimed at the girls but don’t worry I’m hoping to get some ideas for the lads posted by the end of the week too. So here’s 11 beautiful pressies that she’ll love this year.
1. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Nail Lacquer (£14.50) These highly pigmented, long wearing, glossy and glamorous nail polishes will look stunning on her dressing table this Christmas. Estee Lauder is also offering free delivery and returns with every one of their indulgent beauty buys.
2. Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (£18) I was introduced to these lovely lip balms through a beauty box a couple of months ago and I’ve been a fan ever since. This pack contains Comfort Clear, Honey Nectar and my favourite, Ripe Raspberry.
3. Clinque’s Party Lip & Nails Set (£20) Featuring the iconic Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in ‘Pudgy Peony’ and ‘Voluptuous Violet’ plus two nail enamels in ‘Hi Sweetie’ and ‘Hot Date’, all packaged in a stylish silver and purple makeup bag.
4. Estee Lauder Modern Muse Gift Set (£20) A limited edition exclusive gift box containing two minuture bottles of Modern Muse Chic Eau de Parfum 7ml and Modern Muse Eau de Parfum 7ml.
5. Smashbox Try It Kit (£19) This set includes 5 miniature sized bestselling products from Smashbox; the Photo Finish Foundation Primer (7.1ml), Photo Finish Lid Primer (0.5ml), Full Exposure Mascara (4ml), Limitless Eye Liner in Onxy (0.8g) and Lip Enhancing Gloss in lllume (4.2ml). For a full review click here.
6. Elemis Winter Rose Duo (£12) This miniature gift set includes the Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser 30ml and Gentle Rose Exfoliator 20ml. This anti-aging duo are sure to leave skin feeling soft, radiant and smooth this Winter.
7. Benefit Sweet Tintations (£19.50) No Christmas gift list is complete without including one of Benefit’s limited edition sweet shop inspired Christmas gifts. This set includes Benebalm & Lollibalm, two hydrating tinted treats for the lips and the iconic Benetint (4ml) and Lollitint (4ml). Also see Goodies-a Go Go (£19.50) a seductive and sweet eye kit.
8. MAC Lipstick (£15.50) These creamy, highly pigmented long-lasting lipsticks are definitely at the top of my Christmas list! Vegas Volt and Cockney are my shades of choice this year – no makeup collection is complete without at least one of these infamous lippys.
9. Philosophy Peppermint Stick Duo (£18) This beautifully packaged set includes the Peppermint Stick 3 in 1 shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath plus a high gloss lip shine. Other goodies featured on their website for under £20 include their orange cranberry spritzer, pumpkin icing, vanilla jasmine and raspberry glaze 3 in 1 shower gels, bubble bath and shampoos.
10. Clarins ‘All About Lips’ Collection (£19.50) Worth over £30 this collection includes: a mini Rouge Eclat 13 Woodrose, mini Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 06 Rosewood Shimmer, mini Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 01 Rose Shimmer and a mini Gloss Prodige 04 Candy.
11. No7 Eye Shadow Palette (£20) This beautiful palette contains 20 of No7’s favourite Stay Perfect Eye Shadows with a large built in mirror.0