This tag was created by the lovely Alice Spake at Annie Writes Beauty as a way for fellow Netflix addicts to share what they’ve been watching and discover new shows that others love.
1. What are you favourite series’ to watch on Netflix?
Sons of Anarchy, Grimm, Fringe, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Orange is the New Black and Firefly.
2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I’m currently watching season 2 of Sons of Anarchy and loving it! I just finished Firefly last weekend, quickly followed by the film Serenity – I now understand why it was such a cult classic!
3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
Probably all my 90’s favourites like Save by the Bell, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Sister Sister.
4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
There were no good Christmas film to watch this year at all, I was bitterly disappointed at their selection and I’m still waiting for the new series of Grimm!
5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Right now it’s a mug of hot chocolate (with whipped cream and mini marshmallows of course), the dog all cosy beside me on the sofa and my pjs.
6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Just one? Wow, that’s difficult. I’ll go for Firefly, I was forced to watch it and instantly fell in love with the characters.
Roxie | Scottish beauty blogger & mummy to two beautiful girls. Gilmore Girls, coffee and cake lover. Serious makeup hoarder.
Want to work with me? Get in touch… Roxie5f1@msn.com