So why is this month’s wishlist a Unicorn special? Why? Because unicorns are awesome that’s why. In my opinion, everyone could do with a few more unicorns in their life. I was inspired by all the lovely stationery in Paperchase this afternoon, apparently unicorns are big this season – who would have known! These mythical creatures are apparently a symbol of purity and grace, so embrace the magic this month and click here to read last week’s review of Lush’s enchanting Unicorn Horn bubble bar.
1. Unicorn Stationery Set from Paperchase (£5)
This cute set includes a gel pen, 2 HB pencils, pencil sharpener, rainbow rubber, ruler and pencil tin.
2. White Unicorn Air Freshener from New Look (£1.99)
A vanilla scented hanging air freshener to add a little magic into your car.
3. Enamel Fluffy Unicorn Necklace from Truffle Shuffle (£3.99)
“He’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!” A Despicable Me inspired necklace.
4. Grey ‘Part Unicorn’ T-shirt from New Look (£7.99)
A simple, casual, soft cotton tee to embrace your ‘part unicorn’ side.
5. Unicorns Are Jerks by Theo Nicole Lorenz available at Amazon (£4.44)
A colouring-in book that exposes the ‘cold, hard, sparkly truth’ about unicorns.
6. 12 Gold Glitter Unicorn Cupcake Toppers by Pelemele available on Etsy (£4.50)
12 handmade sparkly decorations from the party experts! I love Etsy and sellers this one are the reason why!
7. Bring It on Unicorn PJ Bottoms by David & Goliath available on Chicks Rule (£10)
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester and 100% cute.
8. Unicorn Phone Case by Skinny Dip available at Office (£18)
A multi-coloured silicone Iphone 5 that protects your phone from bumps and drops.
9. Mermaids Vs Unicorns by Makeup Revolution (£4)
A gorgeously fun and dramatic eyeshadow palette in shimmering ‘mermaid’ greens & blues and ‘unicorn’ inspired pinks & purples.
10. I Believe in Unicorns T-shirt from New Look (£6.99)
Casual fit, soft cotton t-shirt with a rounded neckline and rolled sleeves.
11. Dreamscape Unicorn Notebook from Paperchase (£2.50)
A cute flip top notebook to doodle on the go.
12. Ty Beanie Boo Magic Unicorn at John Lewis (£8.99)
A soft toy with enchanting colours, bright eyes and a big heart.
13. Be Yourself Blank Card by Edward Monkton available at Amazon (£3.19)
“Always be yourself… unless you can be, like, a flying pink unicorn or something. In which case, you know, be that!”
14. Pandora Unicorn Charm (£50)
A beautifully crafted sterling silver pendant to add to your Pandora charm bracelet.
15. Iwako Unicorn Eraser from Paperchase (£1)
A cute little rubber that comes apart like a puzzle.
Roxie | Scottish beauty blogger & mummy to two beautiful girls. Gilmore Girls, coffee and cake lover. Serious makeup hoarder.
Want to work with me? Get in touch… Roxie5f1@msn.com