This weeks wishlist features 6 new products from everyone’s favourite cruelty-free, ethical and vegetarian-friendly brand. The bath, beauty and skincare experts – Lush. I have yet to buy a products of their’s I haven’t loved. My favourites include: Cupcake, Oatifix, Honey I Washed the Kids, Butterball and Snow Fairy. Here’s a little look at some of their newest releases that I cannot wait to get my hands on…
1. Hair Custard (£12.95/100ml)
2. The Experimenter Bath Bomb (£3.95)
3. Rosy Cheeks Fresh Face Mask (£6.50/75ml)
4. Comforter Shower Cream (£4.75/100ml)
5. Lemon Sherbet Showder (£12.50/400g)
6. Pink Flamingo Bubble Bar (£5.95)
Have you tried any of these intriguing bath goodies yet?
What’s on your Lush wishlist?