Most of you will be aware that I’m a little addicted to Instagram. I am guilty of posting all the usual Instagram cliches: there’s the ‘isn’t my dog adorable?’ post, the ‘this is what I ate today’ post, the overly edited car selfie and a few hundred photos of my MAC collection. I know I’m not really selling my account, but I try to keep it fun and lighthearted, you can find me here if you wish. Below are 6 of my favourite Instagram photos which pretty much sum up what (totally materialistic) things have put a smile on my face this month…
1. My Chip mug. I mean, isn’t it adorable? It’s one of the few souvenirs I picked up from Disney World. It’s tricky not to spill your tea due to it’s slightly slanted top but it’s so worth it!
2. This is my Friday night ritual – death by chocolate with Ben & Jerry’s and a freezing cold bottle of Strawberry and Lime Kopparberg cider. This is pretty much my idea of heaven.
3. My cheesy 80s Amazon haul. I’m obsessed with the 80s and picked up Splash, Heathers, Sixteen Candles, Overboard, Mannequin, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Turner & Hooch and Ferris Bueller’s Day off, all for around £3 each!
4. One of my favourite things to do it sit alone in a cafe (not a heaving Starbucks filled with caffeine-fueled squawking teenagers, but a small, cosy boutique-like cafe) with a familiar book, a posh coffee and a chocolate anything.
5. My Disney Vans. Even though I judged the US shoe sizes wrong and they’re 1 & 1/2 sizes too big – I love these bad boys! They are my first pair of Vans and wow are they comfy.
6. My Pandora bracelet. Ross bought it for me one year because he had no idea what to get me and this way he “could just keep buying me charms so he didn’t have to put any thought into it”. At first I was a little offended, but actually, it’s a pretty cool idea. I have a little Colosseum charm that represents where we got engaged, a little cat charm to represent Molly (our first fur baby), a charm for our first Christmas together, charms for birthday’s, valentines day’s and moving in together. It’s like a story of our time together and it makes me happy whenever I wear it.
What are some of your favourite things?
Are you addicted to Instagram?
Share your links below and I’ll check them out!
Don’t forget to follow The Beautiful Bluebird on Bloglovin!